Welcome

Please feel free to read this blog and join in. I hope you will write something inspirational, inspiring, spiritual, controversial, amusing, engaging or just plain run of the mill. But please don't be brusque, churlish or licentious.

Friday, January 20, 2012

And the Winner is - - -

There is no winner because no one posted a description about observing thoughts and the benefit of doing so.  I'm sorry no one could come up with an answer and I'm sorry no one would take the time to it.
So what can I do to get some participation on this blog?  Are people afraid to post their thoughts or is it too much trouble or is it no one cares?  In any case I will continue to scribble on with my thoughts, trials, and tribulations as I plod on. 

I went to Krapalu Yoga Center in Mass two weeks ago to attend part 2 of Warriors at Ease.  The program is a certification course to work with people who have post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and traumatic brain injury (TBI).  There were 36 students in the program and 6 instructors.  I learned from some of the best teachers in the country on how to teach yoga and meditation to combat veterans with these maladies.  Now my task is to find a willing veteran with PTSD or TBI who is willing to be my student.  I will be working with a mentor (one of the teachers) and once I pass I will be certified.  If you know of anyone with these conditions please let them know about this great program.  For information about Warrors At Ease go to www.warriorsatease.com.   

No comments: