Welcome

Please feel free to read this blog and join in. I hope you will write something inspirational, inspiring, spiritual, controversial, amusing, engaging or just plain run of the mill. But please don't be brusque, churlish or licentious.

Monday, February 11, 2013

In The Beginning

In the beginning
I thought I understood the truth.
It was clear and complete.
There could be nothing more.

Consciousness and matter
fully embraced each other.
But I still clung to life.
There was fear in my heart.

Then the light shone through.
It allowed me to see the seer.
Consciousness, matter, and energy
dissolved back into the creator.

It filled me with joy and humbleness
knowing I cannot be thrown back
into the cycle of birth and death.
The seer and the seen are one.

What is left
is the light of pure awareness.
To live in the world and yet
be free from it.

No comments: