Welcome

Please feel free to read this blog and join in. I hope you will write something inspirational, inspiring, spiritual, controversial, amusing, engaging or just plain run of the mill. But please don't be brusque, churlish or licentious.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Love


There is noting more beautiful, nothing more breath taking than the scene that is before me.
Look at how the sky and the earth glow when the sun shines over my darling's shoulder.
I can think of nothing when my mind is blinded by such magnificence.
The universe stands still and time is irrelevant when she approaches.
My heart stops and my breath is taken away as she gets closer.
The essence of the love that exists drowns out all fears.
I fall to my knees and weep as she comes near.
Tears of joy and ecstasy fill my very soul.
Sparks ignite the moment we touch.
We melt together like soft clay.
There is no longer us.
There is only one.
We are married,
Unified and
In love.
Love.
L-o
v-
e
 



No comments: