Welcome

Please feel free to read this blog and join in. I hope you will write something inspirational, inspiring, spiritual, controversial, amusing, engaging or just plain run of the mill. But please don't be brusque, churlish or licentious.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

LIfe of Pi

Saw the movie Life of Pi yesterday. Not only is it a great movie, in my opinion, but it has quite a bit of symbolism in it. I don't want to give away the plot or anything but if you go to see it, see if you
notice the symbolism of the ocean = universe, boat = earth, animals = people in conflict with one another but in the same boat, boy = various religions, tiger vs. boy = inner conflict.  There are more but I don't want to give them away. But remember, this is only my interpretation. You may have an entirely different take on it.

No comments: