Welcome

Please feel free to read this blog and join in. I hope you will write something inspirational, inspiring, spiritual, controversial, amusing, engaging or just plain run of the mill. But please don't be brusque, churlish or licentious.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Multiple Choice

Who said the following?

1.  "The best way to find out if you can trust someone is to trust them."
       A)  Ernest Hemingway
       B)  Walt Whitman
       C)  Will Rogers
       D)  Claude Levi-Strauss

2.  "The wise man doesn't give the right answers, he poses the right questions."
       A)  Ernest Hemingway
       B)  Walt Whitman
       C)  Will Rogers
       D)  Claude Levi-Strauss

3.  "Believe in something for another world, but don't be too set on what it is."
       A)  Ernest Hemingway
       B)  Walt Whitman
       C)  Will Rogers
       D)  Claude Levi-Strauss

4.  "Do I contradict myself, there I contadicted myself.  I am large, I contain multitudes."
       A)  Ernest Hemingway
       B)  Walt Whitman
       C)  Will Rogers
       D)  Claude Levi-Strauss




Scroll down for the answers.






Go slow!  Answers appear below.






















Go slow!!






Answers:
 1)  A
 2)  D
 3)  C
 4)  B

No comments: